The winery is located inside the estate, surrounded by woods and vineyards. Here we produce our wines, including:
- Poggiocurzio – DOC Maremma Tuscany – Ciliegiolo
- Confiente – DOC Maremma Toscana – Syrah
- Fontefossoli – IGT Toscana – Red
- Birbo – DOC Maremma Toscana – Vermentino
You are welcome to come and visit us to taste them in the cozy Wine Shop or in the Tenuta’s Restaurant.
You can spend every day from April to October, at the following times: morning 9: 30-12: 30 and afternoon 16: 30-19: 00, to discover our wines, their history and buy them.
To live this experience more intensely you can book the Large Wine Tasting with:
- “Merenda” (snack) in the Wine shop, where the wine tasting is accompanied by cold cuts and cheeses typical of our Maremma, prepared by the Kitchen, to which we can add savory pies and finger food for a tasty brunch or appetizing buffet dinner;
- Tasting Menu, served at the table in the Cellar or in the Villa is a three or four-course menu, designed to offer you our wines paired with the dishes of our Gourmet cuisine that enhance their qualities.
To complete the experience we suggest you book the Wine Tour, a guided tour of the Winery to find out how we make our grapes.